Fish oil pills are constantly growing in popularity. Omega 3 supplements are among the best-selling nutritional products in the world.
There’s a good reason for this. Researchers and scientists have found that over 90% of people are deficient in the essential fats DHA and EPA, which can be gotten from high-quality fish oil pills.
You still have to careful about what you buy. Many companies produce low-quality products that cannot give you the tremendous health benefits that fish oil pills have been proven to do.
Don’t worry though, finding the best omega 3 capsules is easy when you know what to look for.
I have personally been researching omega 3 products for several years. I can say from first-hand experience that doing your research up-front will pay dividends down the road.
The Health Benefits I’ve Experienced
The health benefits that I’ve experienced have been impressive. I consider myself to be a healthy individual and I’ve still improved my health tremendously.
Here are a few benefits that I’ve experienced:
- Improved memory
- Better focus
- Increased quality of sleep
- More energy
- Increased happiness and well-being
- A more balanced mood
- Improved joint health
- Easier time in getting rid of excess fat
These are just the tip of the iceberg. As I said earlier, almost everyone on this planet is deficient in omega 3 fatty acids.
Experts are recommending that we supplement with EPA and DHA in order to give our body the nutrients that it needs.
How to Find Effective Fish Oil Pills
It might seem overwhelming to find really good fish oil pills, but it really isn’t. You just have to know what to look for.
Here are the three things I always look for in omega 3 capsules. This is how I found the product that I now use with very good results.
- Purity – The first thing you should look at is the purity of the product. This is easily confirmed by looking at the levels of different toxins and pollutants in the products (every company should show these freely). You should also make sure that the product has been molecularly distilled, which ensures pharmaceutical grade purity.
- EPA & DHA – Make sure that the product that you decide to buy contains enough EPA and DHA. These are the two essential fatty acids that everyone needs. Many products have too little of them, so you would literally have to take half the bottle to get enough.
- Effectiveness – Many companies claim to have the best products, but how many of them can prove it? Look for clinical trials and independent reviews done by government approved laboratories to confirm any claims.
Finding the best fish oil pills doesn’t have to be hard. Compare different products to each other and choose one that you feel is best. The health benefits will be worth it.
Photo by rjp